Why Should I pay by Electronic Check?
- Saves you time — no more writing checks, stuffing envelopes, or licking stamps.
- Gives you Control — make a payment easily by your due date.
- Enjoy greater security — no chance of lost checks in the mail.
Get Paperless Billing.
- Reduce your clutter.
- Why waste paper and time when you can access your bills online?
- Save the environment...one paperless bill at a time.
How Does Paying by electronic check work?
- Electronic checks (E*Checks) work just like regular checks or debit cards, with payments deducted from your checking account.
- Make a one-time payment, schedule a payment up to 7 days in advance, or set up a recurring payment on a specified day every month.
- Manage your account easily with 24-hour access online and on your mobile device.
How Does Paperless Billing Work?
- You get 24-hour access to your billing online through My Verizon.
- You no longer receive paper versions of your bill in the mail.
- We alert you by email or text message when your bill is ready to be viewed.
- You can also choose to print your bill to keep track of personal records.